Win a Race Weekend at the DAYTONA 500® with Darrell Waltrip
Sweepstakes program in the U.S. that runs for 3-months as an in/out display program with on-shelf SKU’s. The promotion is a triple threat at retail. This is the first partnership between Pringles and a national sport organization.
Stafford recommended and built the DAYTONA relationship, because of the event’s huge presence at, and support from, Wal*Mart. Wal*Mart draws a significant portion of the NASCAR consumer to it’s stores making the Pringles program a sure-fire hit.
This promotion utilizes the powerful Pringles Prints™ brand with over 1,000 pieces of exciting DAYTONA 500® trivia printed on each crisp. It celebrates the DAYTONA 500® (the Super Bowl of NASCAR) and it’s headlined by the “Boogity, Boogity, Boogity” man himself, Darrell Waltrip. Waltrip won the DAYTONA 500® in 1989 driving P&G’s Tide car, he’s one of the most beloved race car drivers in history and he’s the popular host of the weekend staple NASCAR on Fox.
Watch :30sec TV Spot
Watch :15sec TV Spot
Pringles’ Win a Race Weekend at the DAYTONA 500® with Darrell Waltrip program is the third promotion for the highly successful Pringles Prints™ brand. Activated on Pringles Snack Stacks and regular cans, the sweepstakes offers consumers exciting content and fabulous grand-prize.
- Millions of Pringles Prints™ units
- On-pack art conversion with individual SKU’s featuring different art
- Over 1,000 DAYTONA 500® trivia content pieces printed on crisps
- Use of Darrell Waltrip on communication materials
- Dedicated :30 second TV spot featuring Darrell Waltrip to run on broadcast, cable & syndication
- Pringles Prints™ free standing retail displays
- Darrell Waltrip personal trivia question printed on crisp with drive to dwstore.com for answers
- Pringles.com sweepstakes micro-site
- The grand-prize: trip for two, 4 days & three nights, all expenses paid to the 2006 DAYTONA 500®
- Grand-prize winners to receive V.I.P. treatment including all access passes
- Grand-prize winners to spend time with Darrell Waltrip at the race
(10) single grand-stand tickets to the 2006 DAYTONA 500®
Share this Page
Pringles® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.
The DAYTONA 500 and the DAYTONA 500 logo are registered trademarks.
Project executed under a consulting contract between Shaky Egg Communications Inc. and GREY Alliance.