Pringles teamed up with Disney/Pixar for an 11-brand marketing and promotional partnership for The Incredibles. The hilarious action-packed animated adventure about super-heroes Academy Award winning creators of Toy Story, Monsters, Inc. and Finding Nemo. This partnership represents the first collaboration between the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world, P&G and the most successful animated production duo in history Disney/Pixar.
Stafford co-negotiated the master promotion, multi-brand agreement in collaboration with Lori Cloud from Creative Artists Agency, C.A.A. Stafford created and managed the execution for the Pringles and The Incredibles promotions.
Four Separate Pringles Promotions
- U.S. Theatrical – Pringles Prints™
- U.S. Theatrical – Rebate promotion (movie soundtrack purchase)
- Canadian Theatrical – On-pack w/ retail customization
- U.S. DVD Release – Rebate promotion (DVD purchase)
Watch North American :30sec TV Spot
Watch North American :15sec TV Spot
Canadian Theatrical On-pack
The Incredibles Pringles promotion in Canada is a national on-pack art conversion with “collectors can” and a retail customization overlay with Loblaws, the country’s largest grocer.
- On-pack art conversion “collectors cans” featuring a different character on each SKU
- Special promotion 25% More! package
- Loblaws MOVIE CASH retail customization
- Consumer offer: Buy 4 cans of
Pringles and receive a FREE child’s movie ticket ($9.00 value)
- Pringles free standing retail displays at Loblaws
U.S. Rebate Promotions
A consumer offer by Disney Records carried on Pringles packaging.
Consumers who purchase the Pringles promotional can qualify for a $5.00 mail-in rebate for The Incredibles soundtrack & storyteller CD’s.
Activating in February 2005, in support of The Incredibles DVD release on March 15th, this promotion is a DVD rebate program.
Millions of Pringles Snack Stacks units
with on-pack art conversion with individual SKU’s featuring main characters
Share this Page
Pringles® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.
The Incredibles ©2004 Disney/Pixar.
Project executed under a consulting contract between Shaky Egg Communications Inc. and GREY Alliance.